Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let's try this again

Well, as much as I don't have time to blog, I have less time to catch up with my long lost friends. Since I started working part time, my talk on the phone time is, well, let's say nil. SO, I have decided to offer a bleak attempt at blogging, which can provide me something better to do with my time than television and hopefully give at least a weekly update to those we miss.
My lack of digital camera will no doubt make this terribly boring, but nonetheless, it will provide some form of communication to you all. I hope it makes you warm and fuzzy and perhaps force us to get together soon. Love to all...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win