Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to my first born

Sniff, sniff....I am depressed to say, my baby boy is thirteen...yes, 13. Terrible isn't it?!!?! It's hard to imagine
1. I am even old enough to have a 13 y.o.,
2. His feet are bigger than mine,
3. He is a teenager,
4. He's still such a young boy at heart (whew! at least there is a plus side to this somewhere).

Enjoy the slide show of my montage to little Johnny Micah who is growing up ever so fast! Happy Birthday baby boy, I love you.

3 comments:

LanaLenzini said...

This does not seem possible... Are you SURE?

Happy Birthday to the both of you!

momof4sweetsisters said...

Happy Birthday Johnny...I'll try to check in daily to see if your blogging more than me!

Derik13 said...

wow he is already that old. thats crazy. i really miss you all. i hpoe everything is going well

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win